Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Showing Lucy at Gray Summit, MO - Sept. 2006

Received an e-mail from an Anatolian owner, Susan, in Oklahoma who had entered her almost 2 yr. old girl Lucy for one day at the Gray Summit show in Missouri. Susan was looking for someone local who was showing Anatolians to get her Lucy ready for the show and handle her for that day. Since I was going I agreed to get her ready for her first show.

But first.....the grooming.....Lucy did great being groomed by me at Jamie's shop, Dog Naturals, in Branson West.

She was even up on the blow drying table. Good Lucy, clean Lucy.

Here's Lucy and I with the Judge. She did great for it being her first show. I encouraged Susan to handle her in the Match and they won BOB! Congratulations to Lucy and Susan. Thank you for letting me be a part of that....

No comments: