Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Announcing the Birth of Puppies! 1.03.2013

We are pleased to announce the birth of our latest litter sired by our boy 
The Cedars' Rumpelstiltskin KS (Rummy), OFA-Good, 
bred to our AKC Major show winner/livestock guardian girl, 
Kus Sarkisi Suna Dilara, OFA-Good. 
This is Dilara's second litter and are they just stunning! 
Take a looksee...

This would be their sire, Rummy....I was hoping his dark shade of fawn would be passed onto his offspring. This is Dilara's first breeding to him.


This would be Dilara, very pregnant, enjoying a back scratch two weeks before delivery


Dilara resting in our bedroom the night before delivery. Just roll me over and call me done!











Dilara checking out the whelping box. Note: Do not use shredded up newspaper!


Here is the first of ten at 10:50 Thursday morning

By 12:48 we have six

How precious and tiny...


As you can see we may be blessed with some that look like their sire, Rummy. Won't know for sure as they will lighten out in the next few weeks. But some are really almost black




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mrs. Birdsong, please let me know if you will have any female puppies available. I left a message on your other post about your second litter. You can contact me through my website, www.billyjoesfoodfarm.com.

Thank you so much,

Tina Elliott
Mulvane, KS

Keith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keith said...

hello I would love information on your pups and your asking price. please email when you can at ckcochran@gmail.com. thank you for your time

Keith